(5 days / 4 nights)
Day 1: 55 km to do during the day
● Shuttle service from Saint-Jérôme to Mont-Laurier
Departure time from Saint-Jérôme around 7h30 am,
arrival time estimated at Mont-Laurier around 11h00 am;
● Bike ride from Mont-Laurier to Nominingue;
Foresee to bring a lunch for this first day of the journey;
● Dinner, lodging and breakfast provided by the « Le ProvincialArt » inn (km 145,2).
Day 2: 39 km to do during the day
● Bike ride from Nominingue to Labelle;
● Dinner, lodging and breakfast at « La Gare » inn right along
the pathway (km 106).
Day 3: 36.5 km to do during the day
● Bike ride from Labelle to Saint-Faustin - Lac Carré with a possible detour
through the Mont-Tremblant Station pathway;
● Dinner, lodging and breakfast at « La Bonne Adresse » inn (km 69,5);
● Hot tub on site.
Day 4: 45 km to do during the day
● Bike ride from Saint-Faustin to Sainte-Adèle;
Many nice places for lunch in the lovely town of Val David;
● Dinner, lodging and breakfast at the « Au Clos Rolland » inn close
to the old Mont Rolland Station (km 25);
● Outdoor fireplace, weather permitting.
Day 5: 25 km to do during the day
● Bike ride from Sainte-Adèle to the Saint-Jérôme Station;
● End of journey and baggage claim at the "Autobus le Petit train du Nord" counter.
This package includes :
● Shuttle service from Saint-Jérôme to Mont-Laurier provided by the
"Autobus Le Petit train du Nord");
● Luggage transportation between inns
(1 suitcase for 2 persons, maximum weight of 15 kg);
● 4 dinner, 4 lodging and 4 complete breakfast;
● Private bathroom in each inn except La Gare / Labelle.
This package does not include :
● Charge for extra luggage;